Mar 14, 2015, 3:56 PM EST
10 reasons you should be here. You mean you’re not?
10. Tina Martin and Krista Kilburn-Steveskey are about as animated on the sidelines as any coaches in the league.
9. Can’t make the U.S. Track & Field championships? Watching Hofstra is the next best thing.
8. Pride might be the higher seed, but they lost twice to these Blue Hens — 64-53 and 73-62.
7. If you like this year’s Hofstra team, you’ll like next year’s. Pride has no seniors.
6. Congratulate Stephanie Leon on her good work. The Delaware senior is one of five in the NCAA to be on the WBCA’s Good Works Team, which recognizes a student-athlete’s volunteerism.
5. Like this year’s Blue Hens team? Almost everyone will be back for next year. Hens have four freshmen and five sophomores.
4. It’s still raining outside.
3. It’s not raining in here. Every seat is a great one, and the soft pretzels are awfully good.
2. Pride point guard Krystal Luciano will dazzle you with her no-look passes.
1. You never know what’s going to happen in the CAA Tournament. If you missed the first semi featuring JMU surviving Elon, here’s hoping you DVR’d the instant classic.
About CAA Baseline Buzz
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Jan. 22
- Big WBB Wins on Sunday
- WBB Streaks Continue on Friday
- #CAAHoops In Focus: JMU's Sophomore Trio
- #CAAHoops Weekly: WBB Race Heats Up
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Jan. 15
- WBB Home Cookin' on Sunday
- WBB Thrilled on Friday Night
- #CAAHoops Weekly: Key WBB Match-Ups
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Jan. 8