Nov 10, 2014, 12:23 PM EST
We continue our Ten Teams in Ten Days preview series with UNCW. Be sure to check back every weekday at 11 a.m. for the latest preview.
Who’s Back: The entire starting five from one season ago. Preseason All-CAA First Team guard Kelva Atkins (Sr., 5-4, G; 15.8 ppg/5.5 rpg); Guard Brie Mobley (So., 5-8, 11.7 ppg/4.3 rpg); Forward Ryan Flowers (So., 6-2, 6.6 ppg/7.7 rpg); Guard Naqaiyyah Teague (So., 5-7, 6.3 ppg/5.0 rpg); Guard Amber Reeves (So., 5-9, 5.0 ppg/3.6 rpg)
Who’s New: Guard Shatia Cole (Jr., 5-6, transfer from Coastal Carolina); Guard Jasmine Steele (So., 5-1, transfer from Alabama); Forward Sarah Myatt (Sr., 6-2, transfer from Queens)
Where They’re Picked: Tenth
Seahawks in a Nutshell: UNCW continues to rebuild under third-year head coach Adell Harris. The youthful Seahawks return their entire starting five from last year, including the explosive Kelva Atkins. Coach Harris also welcomes three transfers who should make an impact.
Coach Harris Fun Fact: She penned an excerpt for a book. Get to know more about Coach Harris by watching her exclusive 1-on-1 interview with Bobby Broyles.
About CAA Baseline Buzz
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Nov. 20
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Nov. 13
- 2017-18 WBB Season Tips Off on Friday
- Hofstra's Durant Named to McClain Award Watch List
- WBB #CAAChamps Tickets On Sale Friday
- CAA WBB Media Day Teleconference Wrap-Up
- JMU WBB Picked Atop Preseason Poll
- Watch Women's Basketball Media Day Show
- #CAAHoops Digital Media Days Set For Oct. 18-19
- CAA Announces WBB Schedule