Mar 17, 2013, 2:19 PM EST
If you’ve been to a Delaware game, you can’t miss Danny Karwoski, pictured with Elena Delle Donne’s mother, Joan, who revels in outrageous wigs to show his passion for his Hens.
As much as the resident of Stamford, Conn., loves Delaware, he’s not shy about admitting that his favorite team is UConn. But he’s never held a grudge against Delle Donne for choosing the CAA school instead, and he’s confident the Hens will repeat as CAA champs.
He’ll be at the Carpenter Center for the NCAA first two rounds next weekend, and with a regional in Bridgeport, who knows if Delle Donne and the Hens could earn a date with the Huskies.
Either way, Karwoski has his reservations for New Orleans. He hopes to see UConn or Delaware on in his words, preferably “Both.”
About CAA Baseline Buzz
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Jan. 22
- Big WBB Wins on Sunday
- WBB Streaks Continue on Friday
- #CAAHoops In Focus: JMU's Sophomore Trio
- #CAAHoops Weekly: WBB Race Heats Up
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Jan. 15
- WBB Home Cookin' on Sunday
- WBB Thrilled on Friday Night
- #CAAHoops Weekly: Key WBB Match-Ups
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Jan. 8