Mar 17, 2013, 2:19 PM EDT
If you’ve been to a Delaware game, you can’t miss Danny Karwoski, pictured with Elena Delle Donne’s mother, Joan, who revels in outrageous wigs to show his passion for his Hens.
As much as the resident of Stamford, Conn., loves Delaware, he’s not shy about admitting that his favorite team is UConn. But he’s never held a grudge against Delle Donne for choosing the CAA school instead, and he’s confident the Hens will repeat as CAA champs.
He’ll be at the Carpenter Center for the NCAA first two rounds next weekend, and with a regional in Bridgeport, who knows if Delle Donne and the Hens could earn a date with the Huskies.
Either way, Karwoski has his reservations for New Orleans. He hopes to see UConn or Delaware on in his words, preferably “Both.”
About CAA Baseline Buzz
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Towson Tabs Diane Richardson As WBB Head Coach
- Elon's Johnson Head to Africa with Athletes in Action
- UD Tabs Natasha Adair as WBB Head Coach
- Barefoot Named UNCW Women's Basketball Coach
- #CAAHoops Final Report
- Charlotte Smith Named ECAC Coach of the Year
- JMU Falls to Villanova in Overtime
- JMU Advances, Drexel Falls Short in WNIT Second Round
- JMU, Drexel Advance to WNIT Second Round
- Elon Falls to West Virginia in NCAA First Round