Mar 21, 2012, 8:54 PM EST
The Colonial Athletic Association, in conjunction with digital partner NeuLion, Inc., has announced the launch of the CAA’s new mobile solutions for Apple iPhone and Android platforms.
Powered by NeuLion technology, the CAA apps give fans access to a complete repository of on-demand video that includes various highlight packages along with exclusive content. The CAA iPhone and Android solutions have been specifically designed and developed with a suite of video, audio, statistics, content and more, all in one convenient app.
The functionality and features of the application includes: News, Schedules, Scores, Standings, Photo Gallery, Live Stats. Video On-Demand and Live Audio Streaming are also part of the product. All the development, testing and implementation of the CAA’s mobile apps were done in-house with NeuLion’s industry experts. Their new mobile application provides the Colonial Athletic Association the ability to extend all the compelling content on CAASports.com and CAAFootball.com to a mobile setting and connect with CAA fans at all times.
About CAA Baseline Buzz
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Nov. 20
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Nov. 13
- 2017-18 WBB Season Tips Off on Friday
- Hofstra's Durant Named to McClain Award Watch List
- WBB #CAAChamps Tickets On Sale Friday
- CAA WBB Media Day Teleconference Wrap-Up
- JMU WBB Picked Atop Preseason Poll
- Watch Women's Basketball Media Day Show
- #CAAHoops Digital Media Days Set For Oct. 18-19
- CAA Announces WBB Schedule