Mar 9, 2012, 7:47 PM EST
Here’s the explanation from Blue Hens coach Tina Martin about refusing to give her assistant Jeanine Radice a Diet Coke while the staff took in Thursday’s first-round games. Radice gave up Diet Coke for Lent.
“I was being a team player,” Martin said — fitting considering how well her Hens play team ball.
Martin was kind enough to hand deliver her staff a pizza and offer some to the JMU folks sitting nearby.
About CAA Baseline Buzz
#CAAHoops On YouTube
@CAABasketball on Twitter
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Nov. 20
- Women's Basketball Weekly Report - Nov. 13
- 2017-18 WBB Season Tips Off on Friday
- Hofstra's Durant Named to McClain Award Watch List
- WBB #CAAChamps Tickets On Sale Friday
- CAA WBB Media Day Teleconference Wrap-Up
- JMU WBB Picked Atop Preseason Poll
- Watch Women's Basketball Media Day Show
- #CAAHoops Digital Media Days Set For Oct. 18-19
- CAA Announces WBB Schedule